A full-service voice and data communications company specializing in traditional voice applications as well as the new standard in IP and virtual voice technology. Fulton also serves clients in low-voltage cabling, video surveillance, key card access, unified communications, video conferencing, and network and cloud services.
2011 Revenue:$10.9 million
2008 Revenue:$6.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:37
Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business