GarbageMan, A Green Company
An environmentally conscious garbage collection and disposal service and franchisor. Among its green initiatives are strategies to help its customers reduce their waste output (and giving them rewards for doing so) and use composting and rain collection to reduce waste and conserve energy and resources. The company was the first in Colorado to offer recycling as a free component of trash collection.
2011 Revenue:$4.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:14
Top 100 Environmental Services Companies
Top 100 Minnesota Companies
Minneapolis Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business