Garden of Life
"What it does: Manufactures and sells nutritional supplements, health food products, and educational material on living a healthier lifestyle. Why it's growing: "The right message at the right time," says founder Jordan S. Rubin, who points out that a growing number of Americans are looking for alternatives to traditional health care. What would Jesus eat Rubin is author of the bestselling book The Maker's Diet, which is based on biblical teachings and promises a return to physical and spiritual health in 40 days. A huge hit among Evangelical Christians, the book has helped fuel sales of Garden of Life products. "
2004 Revenue:$58.3 million
2001 Revenue:$2 million
Location:West Palm Beach, FL
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business