Distributes fixed cellular products and equipment from manufacturers such as Axesstel, Option Wireless, Sierra Wireless, AirLink, Waxess, and Telular. In addition to the fixed cellular market, the company also sells communications equipment used for television and broadcast, public safety, and other industries.
2011 Revenue:$20.1 million
2008 Revenue:$6.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:8
Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
Top 100 Minnesota Companies
Minneapolis Metro Area
Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business