Glacier Bay develops and markets innovative, energy-saving technologies. A year after its founding, it introduced the world's first refrigerator to use the non-ozone depleting refrigerant HFC-134a, now used in long-distance cruising sailboats. Since then, Glacier Bay has developed technologies in high-efficiency, Freon-free, direct current-powered air conditioning systems and advanced thermal and acoustic insulation, as well as many unique products for the marine market. Its current primary product, ClimaCab, is a battery-operated A/C system for truck sleeper cabs--an innovative solution that provides driver comfort without using any fuel.
2009 Revenue:$14.1 million
Location:Union City, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business