Globoforce consults with large corporations about strategies for employee recognition based on the company's goals, values, and objectives. Globoforce's system allows companies to nominate employees for rewards based on behavior and goals they want to encourage, and then the nominated employees themselves can select the rewards they want from a list of available items, which may include things like gift cards, movie tickets, or CDs.
2009 Revenue:$76.9 million
2006 Revenue:$34.4 million
Location:Suite 310, MA
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business