Delivers branded in-flight Internet connectivity that allows air passengers to get online on more than 1,500 commercial and 5,000 private business aircraft. In 2006, the FCC awarded Gogo its exclusive air-to-ground (ATG) 3Mhz broadband frequency license, which allowed it to build an uninterrupted network across the continental U.S.
2011 Revenue:$160.2 million
2008 Revenue:$36.8 million
Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
Top 100 Illinois Companies
Chicago Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals