Provides location-based services that give door-to-door mass transit and walking directions in over 100 major cities throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. HopStop also develops a robust platform of 3rd party syndication tools and mobile applications including a top 10 iPhone app, a popular Android app, and apps for BlackBerry and Windows phones. The company has also created proprietary technology to provide advertisers with the ability to hyper-localize mobile and web-based ads based on the current and future whereabouts of its users.
2010 Revenue:$2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:12
Location:New York, NY
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business