A management, technology, and health care IT consultancy that serves government and multiple industries. It operates as a competitive social venture; although it is a for-profit company, it has no shareholders, and contributes its profits to local health care-related charities, including one that manages the donation of pharmaceuticals to Virginia's free clinics.
2011 Revenue:$3.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:25
Top 100 Health Companies
Top 100 Virginia Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business