Incisive Surgical is a medical device company that develops proprietary mechanical surgical solutions for skin closure, such as the INSORB Absorbable Skin Stapler, which places an absorbable staple underneath the skin (unlike metal skin staples that puncture the skin from above). The INSORB stapler combines the advantage of rapid skin closure associated with metal skin staplers with an improved cosmetic result and the elimination of the need for post-operative metal staple removal.
2009 Revenue:$5.2 million
2006 Revenue:$2.5 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business