Junk my Car
A vehicle purchasing, removal, and recycling service operating in the United States and Canada. Junk my Car works with local companies looking for vehicles to increase inventories, recycle for scrap metal, and salvage for used parts. The assigned towing company will pick up the vehicle within 24 hours and once removed, pays Junk my Car based on its salvage value. Junk my Car then pays the customer either by cash, check, or PayPal.
2011 Revenue:$17.2 million
2008 Revenue:$5.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:29
Top 100 Environmental Services Companies
Top 100 Connecticut Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business