An IT provider that solves complex technical problems for the federal government, focusing on critical national defense programs for Homeland Security, the intelligence community, and the Department of Defense. It combines strategic planning capabilities, government domain expertise, and the latest technology to address the full technology life cycle.
2011 Revenue:$12.2 million
2008 Revenue:$1.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:65
Location:Falls Church, VA
Top 100 Government Services Companies
Top 100 Virginia Companies
Washington, DC Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business