LibreDigital helps publishers manage and market digital content and provides a web-based warehouse and distribution platform. LibreDigital allows publishers to store and secure digital content in any form, and to deliver content on-demand to any marketplace or device -- including the Apple iBookstore, the Blio eReader, Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Sony Reader. LibreDigital serves the world's top firms, including HarperCollins Publishers, Hachette Book Group and Simon & Schuster, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
2009 Revenue:$9.1 million
2006 Revenue:$3.2 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business