Represents businesses to their cellular providers to relieve them of the burden of doing so and to get them better rates. As a complement to its main business, the company also formed Wireless BuyBacks, a wholesale cellular distribution firm that offers discounted equipment to LINQ clients and distributes cell phones to some of the largest retailers globally.
2011 Revenue:$26.8 million
2008 Revenue:$2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:11
Industry:Business Products & Services
Top 100 Business Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Maryland Companies
Baltimore Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals