A third-party logistics company specializing in matching empty import containers with compatible export loads through the ports of Baltimore, Norfolk, Wilmington, Charleston, Savannah, and Jacksonville. This environmentally friendly service saves money for importers and exporters as well as reducing the carbon footprint of traffic moving over ports throughout the Southeast. In 2010, LoadMatch formed a subsidiary motor carrier operations, LML Express, which operates more than 70 trucks.
2011 Revenue:$9.5 million
2008 Revenue:$3.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:6
Industry:Logistics & Transportation
Top 100 Logistics & Transportation Companies
Top 100 North Carolina Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals