Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell
Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell was formed in October 2007 by the merger of Texas-based Locke Liddell & Sapp and Lord Bissell & Brook, a national firm headquartered in Chicago. With an expanded geographic scope, the combined firm has a national reputation for complex litigation and regulatory and transactional work. Its clients range from major corporations and middle-market public and private companies to start-ups and emerging businesses. In addition, the firm provides pro bono services for those in need. Revenue data were obtained from The American Lawyeris Am Law 200, published in the May and June issues of 2007 and 2010.
2009 Revenue:$399 million
2006 Revenue:$377.5 million
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business