Logistics Planning Services
Provides fourth-party logistics (4PL) services to electric utilities, manufacturing, and commercial and consumer goods businesses. A newer type of logistics provider, 4PL companies are non-asset based and carrier-neutral. Logistics Planning Services arranges full-service transportation and offers open-book pricing, discounted shipping rates, and real-time data tools for companies of all sizes.
2011 Revenue:$19.1 million
2008 Revenue:$9.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:20
Location:St. Paul, MN
Industry:Logistics & Transportation
Top 100 Logistics & Transportation Companies
Top 100 Minnesota Companies
Minneapolis Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals