Designs and manufactures products for outdoor recreation markets. Engineers products for children in the hunting, camping, fishing, hiking and active outdoor sectors. Retails gear for children such as technical backpacks, sleeping bags and technical apparel for hunting. Provides ski training aids, skis, snowboards, helmets, sleds and snowshoes designed for children.
2011 Revenue:$3.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:10
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Idaho Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business