Operates a suite of social wellness-oriented websites and associated mobile and tablet applications including MapMyRUN.com and MapMyHIKE.com. MapMyFITNESS provides more than nine million runners, cyclists, walkers, and other fitness enthusiasts access to a geo-mapping application that permits them to track and store their daily running, cycling, walking, or hiking routes, a searchable database of routes across the globe, community-based fitness content, online training tools and fitness calculators, comprehensive global event listings, and a dynamic social network of healthy and active individuals.
2011 Revenue:$6.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:50
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Texas Companies
Austin Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals