Helps sell newly built homes for its partner builders by guaranteeing to lease the new homeowners' previous homes for at least six years. Marketplace Homes takes over as the property manager of the former home, marketing it to new residents, providing the homeowner with a rent payment every month (even if there is no tenant), and handling utilities, maintenance, and repairs.
2011 Revenue:$8.1 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:50
Top 100 Real Estate Companies
Top 100 Michigan Companies
Detroit Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business