Meso Group provides transportation and logistics support to U.S. and other coalition military forces and other military support contractors in Afghanistan. The company's primary divisions are aviation, trucking, and logistics support. The aviation division moves cargo and personnel on a dedicated and charter basis with both fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Trucking moves more than 1,000 loads per month into some of Afghanistan's most dangerous areas. The logistics support division provides company-owned facilities to accommodate itinerant personnel, stage and maintain vehicles and aircraft, and provide a wide variety of supplies for contractors within selected military installations.
2009 Revenue:$23.1 million
2006 Revenue:$3.4 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals