Microfluidic Systems specializes in the production of automated instruments for a wide range of applications in the detection and processing of biological samples. The company's core technology is being used in the development of air monitoring systems for the next generation of the Department of Homeland Security's Biowatch program. In addition to developing ruggedized outdoor air detection systems, the company is also developing an indoor air monitor and detection system for DHS that is capable of protecting the population from biological threats by providing fast and accurate results of bio-terrorist activity.
2009 Revenue:$8.7 million
2006 Revenue:$5.2 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business