Founded by husband and wife team Eric Koger and Susan Gregg Koger, ModCloth is an online retailer that sells affordable women's fashions from independent designers. Its unique selection of indie clothing and engaging promotions on the ModLife blog and social networks have attracted a devoted following. ModCloth has almost 13,000 followers on Twitter and more than 30,000 fans on Facebook. More than 150,000 Web pages on the Internet link to ModCloth.com, and the company is the top result in Google searches for indie clothing, retro clothing, and vintage outfits.
2009 Revenue:$15.6 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals