Monogram Food Solutions
Sells fully cooked, convenient food items such as beef jerky, meat sticks, corn dogs, smoked sausage, and hot dogs. Monogram operates manufacturing plants in three states. Sales come from brands Monogram owns (40 percent), brands that are licensed (10 percent), co-packing (25 percent), and private label (25 percent).
2011 Revenue:$182.9 million
2008 Revenue:$39.8 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:588
Industry:Food & Beverage
Top 100 Food & Beverage Companies
Top 100 Tennessee Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
Top 10 Food & Beverage Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business