Moore & Van Allen
Moore & Van Allen serves large national banks, international manufacturers, health care and technology companies, and retailers with expertise in transactional, tax, litigation, bankruptcy and restructuring, employment and labor, energy, real estate, environmental, mergers and acquisitions, and other law practices. Revenue data were obtained from The American Lawyeris Am Law 200, published in the May and June issues of 2007 and 2010.
2009 Revenue:$161 million
2006 Revenue:$146 million
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals