A mobile engagement company focused on connecting companies to their audiences using the mobile phone, particularly at live events. Using Mozes Connect, marketers can create, manage, promote, and analyze mobile marketing campaigns that not only make events more fun, but also enable them to continue the consumer relationship after the event ends. Customers include Rock the Vote and the Country Music Association.
2011 Revenue:$3.8 million
Location:Palo Alto, CA
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Top 100 Advertising & Marketing Companies
Top 100 California Companies
San Jose Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business