MyLife operates a website that allows people to search for anyone they know across all the most popular social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and LinkedIn, and it also allows users to manage all their social networking accounts from one place. MyLife.com is the result of a merger between Reunion.com and Wink.com in November 2008.
2008 Revenue:$45.4 million
2005 Revenue:$9.4 million
Location:Los Angeles, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals