Specializes in educating at-risk students who have experienced difficulty in school, providing them opportunities for a fresh start. It offers services through a variety of channels, including compensatory educational services (NCLB Title I and SES programs), Richard Milburn High School (contracted school district alternative middle and high schools), Richard Milburn Academy (public charter alternative schools), and Milburn High School Online. It also offers military education and training programs to U.S. armed forces in the U.S. and abroad.
2011 Revenue:$31.2 million
2008 Revenue:$23.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:60
Top 100 Education Companies
Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business