Next Step Learning
Provides global outsourced corporate education services, ranging from components of training such as classrooms, instructors, logistics, courseware development to back office systems. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, the company has regional offices in Houston, The Netherlands, India, China and Singapore to help manage operations.
2011 Revenue:$13.9 million
2008 Revenue:$6.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:42
Top 100 Education Companies
Top 100 Georgia Companies
Atlanta Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business