Provides technology services and tools to progressive campaigns and organizations, including President Obama's campaign, labor unions, and the Democratic National Committee. Its platform enables fundraising, compliance, union organizing, voter contact, and new media capabilities. The company is the result of the 2010 merger of Voter Activation Network (VAN) and NGP Software (NGP).
2011 Revenue:$16.8 million
2008 Revenue:$6.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:102
Top 100 Washington DC Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business