NUS Consulting Group
Consults on energy issues for clients worldwide. It specializes in the provision of energy management services, including risk management, procurement, audit, data management, rate analysis, market research, carbon management and benchmarking, and sustainability. It works with businesses and utility-intensive industries to develop strategies to reduce energy expenditure.
2011 Revenue:$37.9 million
2008 Revenue:$33.3 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:40
Location:Park Ridge, NJ
Top 100 Energy Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business