Develops software to eliminate manual processes and improve operational efficiency for nonprofit organizations. O-matic has developed more than 15 products that integrate with Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge and Financial Edge nonprofit software suites to streamline processes and enhance user experience. More than 700 nonprofits globally use its products, including the Sundance Institute and Water.org.
2011 Revenue:$3.8 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:13
Top 100 Software Companies
Top 100 South Carolina Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals