Gives more than half of its profits from the sale of wine to various causes, including those combating AIDS, breast cancer, and autism and those supporting the troops, environmental causes, and children's hospitals. OneHope has been served as the socially conscious wine of choice at events such as the Grammy's and the Sundance Film Festival.
2011 Revenue:$2.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:13
Industry:Food & Beverage
Top 100 Food & Beverage Companies
Los Angeles Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals