Provides onsite medical services and support all over the world. Events, emergencies, and locations where its management team has delivered health care services include the U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan, the World Trade Center recovery project, Hurricane Katrina response, three NFL stadiums, two automotive manufacturing plants, a casino/hotel, and numerous fossil fuel power plants, refineries, and convention centers.
2011 Revenue:$19 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:170
Top 100 Health Companies
Top 100 Indiana Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business