Develops and markets color change and indicator technologies that can be activated by a variety of stimuli including light, water, temperature, stress, and bacteria. Market applications include paint for safety and directional markings on highways, school zones, and runways; anticounterfeiting uses for pharmaceuticals, currency, business documents, and casino chips; military markings that are visible only with night vision devices; and human tissue marking for radiation treatments, cosmetic procedures, and tattoos.
2011 Revenue:$2.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:10
Top 100 Engineering Companies
Top 100 Massachusetts Companies
Boston Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business