Premier Healthcare Exchange
Provides cost management services for health plans that combine claim processing automation with professional services. It also enables electronic payments and explanation of payments to health care providers through its Pay-Plus Solutions subsidiary. Its customers include insurance companies, Taft-Hartley funds, HMOs, third-party administrators, and health care providers.
2011 Revenue:$19.8 million
2008 Revenue:$7.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:58
Top 100 Insurance Companies
Top 100 New Jersey Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
Top 10 Insurance Companies
New Jersey Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business