Project Frog manufactures pre-fabricated building components, including steel frames, wall panels, and roof systems, used to construct sustainable schools, health care facilities, and offices. It also offers clients optimization services that reflect their performance, environmental, and budgetary goals. For example, customers interested in a net-zero energy facility can receive a detailed analysis that identifies the materials and systems that will provide the most cost-effective way of achieving energy-neutrality for their specific geographic location.
2009 Revenue:$5.2 million
Location:San Francisco, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business