Sells products and services that protect consumers' wireless equipment and the identity and data contained in them. ProtectCell offers various plans that feature protection against loss, mechanical failure, and damage; device buyback programs; identity theft protection; and Digital Leash, which provides backup of device data as well as the ability to wipe a device clean of data, lock it remotely, and use GPS to track it.
2011 Revenue:$33.3 million
2008 Revenue:$3.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:51
Top 100 Security Companies
Top 100 Michigan Companies
Detroit Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business