Designs and manufactures MRI radio frequency coil technology for human body imaging. The company has been awarded contracts from the National Institutes of Health, the State of Ohio, the Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and the New Energy and Industrial Development Organization in Japan, and has strategic OEM partnership agreements with Siemens and Toshiba.
2010 Revenue:$17.2 million
2007 Revenue:$2.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:42
Location:Mayfield Village, OH
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business