Creates microwave profilers that detect three-dimensional atmospheric temperature, humidity, and liquid structures that determine local weather. Meteorologists optimize local weather prediction using continuous forecast indices generated from this profiler data. The profilers have been used during the 2010 Winter Olympics (Vancouver) and the 2008 Olympics (Beijing). U.S., Asian and European national agencies also use microwave profiler networks to improve local weather prediction applications, counting for aviation, air quality, wind energy, outdoor events and cloud seeding.
2010 Revenue:$4 million
2007 Revenue:$2.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:9
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business