Helps sales and marketing professionals at IT vendors find prospects within IT organizations, target them precisely so they spend more time and money on the most likely prospects, and understand the target's context so they can engage in relevant dialogue. RainKing captures information through a unique primary research methodology and makes it available to customers in cloud-based software, along with full-service on-demand access to its research team.
2011 Revenue:$8.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:57
Industry:Business Products & Services
Top 100 Business Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Maryland Companies
Washington, DC Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business