Red Carpet Tickets
Provides private label event ticket sales to major corporations that extend the service as a courtesy or in appreciation to their employees and clients. Events include the Kentucky Derby, the US Open, and Las Vegas and Broadway shows. Red Carpet Tickets manages the online ticketing infrastructure, while each corporate client maintains its brand identity on a unique site.
2010 Revenue:$9.8 million
2007 Revenue:$8.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:3
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business