Red Frog Events
Conceives, sets up, and hosts unusual sporting and entertainment events such as obstacle courses, citywide scavenger hunts, and bar crawls across North America, Australia, and the U.K. The company handles logistics, design, construction, registration, merchandising, and on-site staffing for all events. In Warrior Dash (to be held in dozens of locations worldwide this year), participants must vanquish 12 obstacles in three miles while jumping over fire, crawling through mud, and climbing cargo net.
2011 Revenue:$31.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:52
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Illinois Companies
Chicago Metro Area
Top 10 Consumer Products & Services Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business