Renzulli Learning Systems
Renzulli Learning Systems, a University of Connecticut Research & Development company, develops, markets, and supports an interactive, Web-hosted application designed to promote K-12 student-driven learning based on research in high-engagement instructional strategies by Drs. Joseph Renzulli and Sally Reis. Using a proprietary resource-matchmaking technology application, students pursue school curricula through their individual interests and preferred modes of learning and expression, a personalized approach that results in high achievement as well as time-saving for teachers. The system also permits parents, teachers, and school administrators to track the progress of their students. More than a half million students across the globe are enrolled in the program.
2009 Revenue:$5.7 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business