Schulte Roth & Zabel
Schulte Roth & Zabel is a multidisciplinary law firm with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., and London that focuses on the financial services industry. Its institutional, entrepreneurial, and individual clients include public and private companies, investment banks, domestic money centers and foreign commercial banks, broker-dealers, investment advisers, private investment partnerships, venture capitalists, and pension funds. The firm has handled major deals such as the Chrysler, GMAC, and Albertson's acquisitionsoall extremely complex matters involving multitudes of lawyers working across practice areas. Revenue data were obtained from The American Lawyeris Am Law 200, published in the May and June issues of 2007 and 2010.
2009 Revenue:$397 million
2006 Revenue:$369 million
Location:New York, NY
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals