Service Foods is an online grocer that serves families all over the country. It delivers nutritious foods, including organic vegetables, prepared meals, and meats without growth hormones, chemicals, or preservatives. Staff dietitians, nurses, fitness experts, and chefs on staff are available online and through social media to educate customers on how to eat and live to avoid the major preventable diseases. Some of the ways the company strives to be green and carbon neutral include packing its meat in biodegradable Iolon film instead of in Styrofoam trays, and sending animal renderings out for recycling.
2009 Revenue:$76.6 million
2006 Revenue:$8.3 million
Industry:Food & Beverage
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business