Seward Co-op Grocery
Operates a natural food co-op that is funded in part by voluntary membership fees. Sells bulk foods, baked goods, dairy products, meat and seafood, wellness products and deli items with an emphasis on natural and organic foods. Maintains an educational center to raise awareness and to teach members about cooperatives.
2011 Revenue:$26.1 million
2008 Revenue:$12.8 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:113
Industry:Food & Beverage
Top 100 Food & Beverage Companies
Top 100 Minnesota Companies
Minneapolis Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals