Through its Diabetes Care Club division, Simplex Healthcare provides delivery of medical supplies by mail to patients with diabetes. Its growth is attributable in part to the rise of diabetes diagnoses: in the U.S., 23.6 million children and adults have diabetes and another 1.6 million are diagnosed each year. The company plans to expand its product lines to address all complications of diabetes, as well as other chronic conditions. In 2009, it launched CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) Care Club to serve patients with sleep apnea. Because those with diabetes often suffer from sleep apnea, CPAP Care Club helps Simplex's current patients as well attracts new ones. Also last year, Simplex was the largest donor to Healing Hands, donating more than $1.2 million in diabetes-treatment supplies for the organization to distribute to patients in third-world countries.
2009 Revenue:$192.8 million
2006 Revenue:$11.7 million
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business