Certified reseller of Apple products and services. The company operates as an Apple Specialist, and has retail stores in the Western United States. The company also operates authorized warranty service and repair centers for Apple products and contracts with small and medium-sized businesses to provide access to consumer technology products and services.
2011 Revenue:$33.9 million
2008 Revenue:$13.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:51
Location:Salt Lake City, UT
Top 100 Computer Hardware Companies
Top 100 Utah Companies
Salt Lake City Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business