SnapCab by Bostock
SnapCab designs and refurbishes elevator interiors. SnapCab's website allows customers to browse a gallery of options sorted by price, material, and durability, and to interact live with a representative who will create 3-D renderings of their choices to aid in the design selection process. The materials are then delivered in easy-to-install kits with many components partially assembled, which allows most elevator repair companies to perform the installation without any additional training. Should further instruction be required, the SnapCab website provides tutorial videos and detailed support. x$$xBostockx$$x is Glenn Bostock, a master cabinetmaker who invented the system, and the company's president.
2009 Revenue:$6.1 million
2006 Revenue:$4.8 million
Industry:Business Products & Services
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business